Current work in progress. Still in the very early stages, and up to this point, I've had to do each piece of the pic on separate pieces of paper (because I don't have any big enough). I then put them together in GIMP with the intent of printing it back out and finishing it that way. But... not enough ink in printer. So I'm stuck having to do the rest of the drawing with my crappy Graphire 2 tablet. This may take awhile.

Currently too human-looking. Still need to add: Insect features at base, replace hands with claws, and expect blood to be everywhere. May add the corpse of a victim. Yet to decide. Probably will go with a simple background.
Thanks to Val for letting me take a pic to use as a reference. This is a habit I need to get into, more.
Yes. I do play a lot of SOTN. Sue me.
(please don't sue me)
No comments:
Post a Comment